- Power Of Attorney
- CA Jurats
- CA All Purpose Acknowledgement
- Grand Deed
- Deed of Trust
- Quit Claim Deed
- Living Trusts
- Loan Documents
- Title transfers
- And much more
Acceptable forms of identifications will contain description of the person, signature, serial number and expiration date. The following forms of identifications are acceptable.
- An identification card or State issued driver’s license by the department of Motor Vehicles issued within the past 5 years.
- A United States Passport.
- Other California approved identification card consisting of any one of the following, provide that it also contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person and an identifying number.
- A passport issued by a foreign government provided it has been stamped by US Immigration or Naturalization Services.
- A Driver’s License issued by another state or by Canada or Mexico Public agency authorized to issue drivers licenses.
- An identification card issued by another state.
- A United States Military identification card with the required photograph, description of the person, signature of the person and an identification number (if the military identification card does not contain all the required information the document can’t get notarized)
- An inmate identification card issued on or after January 1, 1988 by the Department of Corrections if in custody.
- An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California.